How to maintain whole health throughout your life...
- Be confident that you have the ability to use your body's natural healing powers to continue to change and grow.
- Realize that it is not enough to be just physically fit if the mind and spirit are not.
- See the whole picture. Become aware that the imbalance is prohibiting total wellness.
- The realization becomes a motivation to change because you know that the old way is not enough.
- There comes a critical point where you need to change to feel complete, to feel "whole".
- Accept responsibility for your complete wellness in all areas and provide yourself with the continued and proper awareness that is needed.
- Move forward with a better understanding and appreciation that in order to optimize the function of the healing system, that you must do everything in your power to improve physical, mental/emotional, nutritional, environmental and spiritual health.
How a Whole Health Professional can help...
- The Whole Health Professional meets the client in a mindful and respectful relationship, which facilitates the client into the center of their healing and wellness process.
- Information is shared with the client at the level of understanding they are most comfortable with.
- This is achieved by using a "big picture" approach that can be easily understood, so that the client will relate to the information and use it to create a healing program that is tapered to their individuality and lifestyle.
- What makes this educational process so unique is that it invites the clients into the forefront of their own healing.
- Whole health encourages the client to identify their specific needs and to make changes that they feel are appropriate and compatible with their value system.
- The information the whole health professional provides is in a clear and concise format.
Whole Health Insight